The Internet constitutes the largest resource supporting freedom of information today for the
user community in general and for users with disabilities in particular. For that reason we
place emphasis on granting equal service to people with disabilities who use information
displayed on the website, and on improving their browsing experience.
We seek to ensure that our digital services will be accessible to people with disabilities, and
accordingly we have invested in the website’s ease of use for people with disabilities, to the
full extent possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to a life of equality,
respect, comfort, and independence.
Using the EqualWeb website accessibility tool
This website employs the Nagich By Click accessibility software and is connected through a
special accessibility server. The software complies with Israeli standard SI 5568 at AA level.
agents bear the responsibility for the usage and implementation on the website, including the
How does the site’s accessibility work?
The website features an accessibility menu. A click on the menu makes accessibility buttons
available. After selecting a menu item, the user should wait for the page to be loaded.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast against dark background
- Altered color contrast against light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of font for better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
- Enlargement of display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending of accessibility feedback
Despite our efforts to apply accessibility to browsing on every webpage, it may be discoveredthat some of webpages have not yet received accessibility or are not suitable for anyavailable accessibility solution.We are continuing the effort to improve the website’s accessibility to the full extent possible,guided by our belief, and by our moral commitment, that the website should be usable by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Accessibility arrangements at the company
The accessibility arrangements provided at the company must be posted. They must
be updated from time to time in accordance with changes that have been made in
Details of the company’s accessibility coordinator
The contact information for the company’s accessibility coordinator, if any, must be listed. In a
company with more than 25 employees, an accessibility advisor must be employed.
Contact and feedback
We welcome feedback from our users. If you encountered any particular accessibility problem
while browsing the website, we will be grateful for your feedback on the “Contact” form.